For anyone having a problem with voting via the Chrome extension, be sure to download the latest version on the Nebulas Github page at https://github.com/nebulasio/WebExtensionWallet
Zipped File: https://github.com/nebulasio/WebExtensionWallet/archive/master.zip
If you do not want both extensions within one Chrome browser/profile, I suggest making a new Chrome profile specific for voting (guide: https://pureinfotech.com/add-new-user-profiles-google-chrome/)
- Once downloaded, extract the file to it’s own directory
- Within Chrome enter “chrome://extensions” in the URL field
- Enable Developer Mode (top right corner of the page)
- Select Load Unpacked (top left corner of the page)
- Select the directory of the extracted Web Extension
- It should now be available in your browser - be sure it’s enabled via the blue button slider
- From the Chrome extension wallet icon in the top right corner of the browser, select the keystore file for the address you selected for governance and the password.
- Visit https://node.nebulas.io/govern and vote for each proposal.
- When voting, be sure to select testnet within the extension and select NAX.
- Send one (1) NAX to confirm your vote for each proposal and wait for the transaction to succeed. Once you complete a proposal, your node’s icon will show up next to the proposal - this is confirmation that you voted (may need to refresh the page).
Here is a short video about installing a Chrome extension manually: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oswjtLwCUqg
If you still have questions, please ask here or on the telegram channel at https://t.me/nasnode