Mainnet will be graded on Aug.8, 11Am - 3pm (UTC+8, Beijing time).
Due to the upgrade, the service will be down for a few hours.
If you have any concern or question, just let us know by following this post.
In go-nebulas v2.1.0 release, we increased system stability and added contract event information.
- NBRE is separated from the nebulae nodes. The mainnet responsible for packaging transactions and contract execution.
- New record content added for contract event
- Event calls between contracts add
- Events generated within the contract add the contract address record
– The Nebulas Mainnet Dev Team.