OK! The Twitter poll ended, with 78% of users willing to accept this proposal.
To make things easier for me and for the community (as I’m going to need some NAS to create the videotutorials and some screencaps, and also to test things), I propose to break down the work load into several milestones, as follows:
- Tech whitepaper, 1000 NAS. This task is, without a doubt, the most demanding, so my idea is to work on it in parallel to the rest.
- “The rest”. Here, I want to separate this category into several milestones, each one with its corresponding reward, for a total of 1000 NAS:
- Non-technical whitepaper: I think it’s what most people want to read, so I propose to translate it first. This milestone can be set to a 175 NAS reward.
- Nebulas 101: this is another document that must be translated first. For this milestone, I suggest a reward of 75 NAS.
- Thinking in blockchain: 50 NAS as a reward, as this document can be translated easily once I get the original template.
- Yellow and Mauve papers. Those two are lengthy, so I’m proposing a reward of 500 NAS for this milestone.
- A detailed tutorial on more advanced things, like installation, setting up a node, etc, with videotutorials. A reward of 100 NAS for this milestone.
- Finally, a review of the website, this one is already paid, so this time it goes for free.
Edit: once I get the approval, I can start immediately. As I stated, my idea is to attack the non-technical whitepaper first, then the Nebulas 101 tutorial, then the colloquial tutorial, then the technical whitepaper (in parallel to what will be left to translate). I will create some repos on BitBucket, and every time I hit a milestone, I’ll make it public.